Terms & Conditions
1. The use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information as at the date of your first use.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd or any third party or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
4. Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
5. Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
6. Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites linked to or cited on this site.
7. Any communication or material (including without limitation any data, questions, comments and suggestions) that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site (including without limitation chat rooms, forum, bulletin boards), will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
8. If you purchase items from Oak Ridge Engineering Ltd you have the right to cancel within 24 hours from the time you place your electronic order.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
10. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information or any of these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
· Parts ordered to customer’s specification cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.